Welcome to CoderDojo Saint Paul
NOTE CHANGE OF DAY: Events this Winter and Spring of 2020 will be on Sundays!
- Events will run from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM, at George Latimer Central Library.
- Our 2020 Winter/Spring Schedule:
- January 19 (3rd Sunday)
- February 16 (3rd Sunday)
- March 15 (3rd Sunday) -- CANCELED -- Saint Paul Public Library suspended all programs March 14 through March 31. More information is available at https://sppl.org/coronavirus/
- April 19 (3rd Sunday) -- Also in April, look for us at Robot Day at The Works Museum. (Date not yet posted.)
- May 17 (3rd Sunday) -- May 10 is Mother's Day. (Hug your mother.)
- June 7 (1st Sunday)
Register for Events ==> https://zen.coderdojo.com/dojos/us/saint-paul-mn/saint-paul-sppl
Learn more about what we do on our Wiki at https://wiki.CoderDojoSaintPaul.org
To receive email notifications when event registrations open, join the Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/coderdojo-saint-paul
Email us at [email protected] with any questions. (Some of the steps to sign up are clumsy. We are here to help.)
CoderDojos are run by Volunteers like you! Join our Dojo or email us to sign up to Mentor or help with coordination.
Support Us – Like all CoderDojo clubs, CoderDojo Saint Paul is free for young people to attend, and run by Volunteers. We do have some expenses, e.g., learning materials used during events and given to Ninjas to keep. Please help to contribute to costs.
- Our host, the Saint Paul Public Library, is setup to receive financial donations designated for CoderDojo Saint Paul use.
- Visit https://thefriends.org/donate/
- When donating, in the Designation section, select "Other", and type in "CoderDojo".