Welcome to CoderDojo Saint Paul
NOTE: Events this Spring of 2020 are canceled.
- Events will run from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM, at George Latimer Central Library.
- Our 2020/21 Fall/Winter Schedule:
- September 20 (3rd Sunday)
- October 25 (4th Sunday)
- November 15 (3rd Sunday)
- December 20 (3rd Sunday)
- January 24 (4th Sunday)
- February 21 (3rd Sunday)
- March 14 (2nd Sunday)
Register for Events ==> https://zen.coderdojo.com/dojos/us/saint-paul-mn/saint-paul-sppl
Learn more about what we do on our Wiki at https://wiki.CoderDojoSaintPaul.org
To receive email notifications when event registrations open, join the Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/coderdojo-saint-paul
Email us at [email protected] with any questions. (Some of the steps to sign up are clumsy. We are here to help.)
CoderDojos are run by Volunteers like you! Join our Dojo or email us to sign up to Mentor or help with coordination.
Support Us – Like all CoderDojo clubs, CoderDojo Saint Paul is free for young people to attend, and run by Volunteers. We do have some expenses, e.g., learning materials used during events and given to Ninjas to keep. Please help to contribute to costs.
- Our host, the Saint Paul Public Library, is setup to receive financial donations designated for CoderDojo Saint Paul use.
- Visit https://thefriends.org/donate/
- When donating, in the Designation section, select "Other", and type in "CoderDojo".