Welcome to CoderDojo Saint Paul
Our next Events are on May 11 and June 1
- Events run from 11:30a to 2:30p, at George Latimer Central Library.
Learn more about what we do on our Wiki at https://wiki.CoderDojoSaintPaul.org
To receive email notifications when event registrations open, join the Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/coderdojo-saint-paul
Email us at [email protected] with any questions. (Some of the steps to sign up are clumsy. We are here to help.)
CoderDojos are run by Volunteers like you! Join our Dojo or email us to sign up to Mentor or help with coordination.
Support Us – Like all CoderDojo clubs, CoderDojo Saint Paul is free for young people to attend, and run by Volunteers. We do have some expenses, e.g., learning materials used during events and given to Ninjas to keep. We have two ways for you to contribute to costs.
- Our host, the Saint Paul Public Library, is now setup to receive financial donations designated for CoderDojo Saint Paul use.
- Visit https://thefriends.org/donate/
- When donating, in the Designation section, select "Other", and type in "CoderDojo".
- We also setup a shopping wish list on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/13SRFBQPU6UJ5?ref_=wl_share, filled with items for CoderDojo Ninjas. Just purchase from the list, and the item(s) will be sent to us.